Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In the beginning...

So I decided to start a blog. And honestly, it probably won't be much different from my old Xanga (even the URL is the same as the old title), only I won't use netspeak. Unless I'm making fun of it. But hell, it's just one of those whims I get at 12am when I don't want to study for a test tomorrow. Just like yesterday, when I had the sudden impulse to personally deliver a jury summons that had ended up in my mailbox; I figured it was important enough to the person that they needed it as soon as possible so I decided not to wait for the CSC to do their job and mail the thing. 

So why "Being Alive"? 
1) my friend already snagged the line "proving my existence",
2) an ironic jab at my alter ego, who is technically a wandering spirit with a preference for bathroom mirrors,
3) I tend to live life on a day to day basis, hence "another day, another 24 hours."