Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010, hello land of the sheep

First post of 2010, woo!

I will be taking off for Scotland later this week, and personally, I cannot wait. Bar the freezing cold. I've somehow managed to pack winter clothes along with a suit (other work clothes to follow by mail) and other necessities to prevent me from freezing/starving/dying from lack of hygiene in a total of 1 suitcase and a carry-on. One bloody suitcase. With a weight limit. But hey, whatever. At least even by April it'll still be too cold to switch over to warm-weather clothing.

At the same time, I'm a little sad I'll miss out on the spring games/gigs and seeing the class of '10 people before they graduate.

If the Trojans in Edinburgh blog gets set up and begins to function, this one might not be updated as regularly.

No comments: