Thursday, July 17, 2008

Now what?

I just realised I have 11 days left in Hong Kong. That flew by real fast, I can tell you. And I have no idea when I'm coming back.

What I have accomplished (list taken from previous post):
- Go to Japan
- Find a job More of an unpaid internship consisting of sitting around and doing menial tasks involving papers and leaflets.
- Get together with friends Semi-accomplished as there are still some friends I haven't seen yet and really want to
- Go shopping for cheap clothes --- Haven't really updated the wardrobe, actually.
- Learn how to drive --- Still in progress. Have not managed an entire lesson without stalling the damn car yet.
- See if I can still play the clarinet after a year of playing brass Sort of managed it, with very sore cheek muscles from playing 1812.
- Deliver that USC pennant to school (I can't imagine why they don't have one already) Also got to see that said school is kind of going downhill.
- Go to Colorado

I'm starting to think about changing the title of this blog. "Being Alive" sounds a little vague and overly optimistic compared to the often pessimistic posts I put up (one could argue the reverse, really). I have a feeling my next post is going to be a semi-rant about pre-marital sex and birth control (after seeing Heather's post), or something like that.

1 comment:

Jax said...

vague, maybe
but not really optimistic, after spending 5 minutes reading world news and random blogs, I find that life's a bitch...
that would probably be a little too pessimistic as a blog title, lol

yay for Heather's post, I was the first one to comment, and now I feel stupid because my comment is one sentence agreeing with the quote
:D